MEFER-TACE’s commitment to continuous improvement and achieving client satisfaction, has led us to adopt a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 and ISO-14001:2004.
Our current quality management system integrates quality into our business management and strategic vision, trying to evolve toward total quality and business excellence.
Quality assurance is our best calling card. After identifying the client’s needs, we plan the projects to suit them specifically.
The trust and loyalty, that an ever increasing number of companies place in us, are the engines that drive us to improve.
The implementation of this standard allows us to systematise our processes and clearly
identify the company’s strengths and areas for improvement, thus progressing customer
We have also identified our key processes within the entire process map, directing our strategy towards achieving set objectives:
Manufacturing high-quality finished products using the best products available.
Implementing the existing regulations required for each of the projects.
Precision in determining the origin and history of our products’ critical components.
Ensuring our products and services meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
Continuous improvement in all our global system:
Proactive assessment and attention to any issues which may arise and the trends which affect our products and clients.
A continuous search for industrial and logistic process optimization while maintaining our quality excellence.
Health and Safety
With this policy MEFER-TACE assumes a company-wide commitment to achieving a safer working environment, minimizing or avoiding risks during its employees' working lives. To achieve this goal we will continue:
- Identifying the use of materials and processes that promote a reduction in risky situations for employees' health at work.
- Complying with regulatory requirements and applicable standards and instructions, as well as with occupational health and safety legislation and other requirements to which the company might freely subscribe.
- Measuring, evaluating and auditing our health and safety programs, to ensure adequate performance and continuous improvement.
- Establishing measurable targets and goals for occupational health and safety, and monitoring and analysing their effectiveness.
- Promoting employee training and awareness in aspects related to health and safety at work through the appropriate planning of training.
- Facilitating information about our Occupational Health and Safety Management System to whoever requires it.
With the introduction of an Environmental Quality Management System, based on ISO-14001:2004, MEFER-TACE maintains a commitment to society, showing strict compliance with environmental regulations. By integrating environmental protection requirements into our daily management, we recognize that this is a decisive factor for sustainable development and that it enables us to guarantee:
Respect for the environment
Financial efficiency and long-term viability, linked to the principle of sustainable development,
through the use of technologies, processes and methods which are environmentally friendly.
We look after our human resources and promote their awareness, since they represent the company’s main asset and, in doing their work, are the final people responsible for protecting the environment.